1. California Code of Regulations [Title 14, Section 4322]. Allows DPR to designate portions of State Park units for clothing-optional use.
2. California Outdoor Recreation Plan 2008, published 2008, CA DPR.
Includes California Department of Parks and Recreation mission statement.
3. The Health and Social Benefits of Recreation, published 2005, CA DPR.
4. NEF-Roper Poll, 2006. U.S. public opinion poll: "Updating American Attitudes
on Skinny-dipping and Nude Sunbathing."
5. NEF-Zogby California Poll, 2009. California-specific public opinion survey.
Asks specifically about the designation of clothing-optional areas in California State Parks.
6. Cahill Policy, 1979. Establishing management policy for clothing-optional
recreation in California State Parks.
7. Harrison letter, 1988. Affirming management policy for clothing-optional recreation in California State Parks.